Do you feel comfortable protecting your family in an outbreak of violence?
Do you know how to predict and avoid dangerous people?
SUNDAY, SEPT. 25, 2022
9:00 am – 12:00 noon
South Jersey Shooting Club
840 Piney Hollow Rd., Winslow Township, NJ 08043
Hosted by Controlled Confrontation Solutions
A full-service Personal Protection Education and Training Center
Keith Mazza, Personal Protection & Security Expert, Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
John Farrace, Defensive Firearms and Tactics Instructor, Certified NRA Firearms Instructor, Utah CCP Instructor
COST: $200.00 (FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE)
Cash, check or credit card accepted. PayPal payments accepted at: www.controlledconfrontations.com
Pre-registration accepted only.
This Class Will Cover:
1. Training to Respond to a Spree Attack. Areas where many people gathered are generally unarmed (schools, hospitals, parks, etc.) are sometimes targeted by predators looking for a large number of victims. Having a plan ahead of time will dramatically increase your ability to respond efficiently and increase your chances of survival.
2. Proactive Strategies. Evade Barricade Respond (Prevent Injury, Distract Attacker, Disable the Attacker
3. Presentation from a holster
4. Presentation from a holster while seated
5. Defensive Pistol Drills
6. Extended Distance Shooting
7. Balance of Speed and Precision Drills
You must have a full working knowledge of your firearm. This class is not meant for beginners.
What you will need:
- A pistol registered to you
- Pistol holster
- Magazine pouch
- 200 rounds of ammunition
Knee pads are recommended. No open toed shoes.
Defensive Pistol Class