SUNDAY, JUNE 13, 2021
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
South Jersey Shooting Club
840 Piney Hollow Rd., Winslow Township, NJ 08043
Hosted by Controlled Confrontation Solutions
A full service Personal Protection Education and Training Center
Keith Mazza, Personal Protection & Security Expert, Certified NRA Firearms
Instructor John Farrace, Defensive Firearms and Tactics Instructor, Certified NRA Firearms Instructor, Utah CCP Instructor
DATE:Sunday, June 13, 2021
TIME: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
LOCATION: South Jersey Shooting Club, 840 Piney Hollow Rd., Winslow Township, NJ 08043
COST$200.00 (FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE)
PayPal payments accepted at: www.controlledconfrontations.com
What We Will Cover:
1) Understanding and training the difference between shooting to defend yourself versus how to shoot in defense of others.
2) Drills to develop precision shooting techniques.
3) How to train variable skills in one drill.
4) Developing a higher need for precision in a defensive situation.
5) Drills for shooting in defense of others.
6) Shooting in defense of a child.
7) Training realistically to control others while shooting.
8) Moving through a crowd to defend others.
9) Perceived penalty drills in the case of a miss.
10) Mental awareness drills and diagnosing your field of fire.
What You Must Bring:
1) Pistol (You must bring a pistol registered to you to take this class).
2)Three magazines and pouches.
3) Strong side hip holster; we recommend a Kydex style holster.
4) Sturdy Gun Belt.
5) Estimated round count: 150 rounds pistol (Depending on location ammunition may not be available for sale).
6) Eye and ear protection.
7) We recommend jeans/BDU Style Pants.
NO SHORTS, NO OPEN TOE SHOES, NO SWEATPANTS ALLOWED! PLEASE BRING ONLY FACTORY LOADED AMMO, EXCLUDING STEEL CASED AMMO.)
Shooting in Defense of Others