Shooting In Defense Of Others.
What we will cover:
- Understanding and training the difference between shooting to defend yourself versus how to shoot in defense of others.
- Drills to develop precision shooting techniques.
- How to train variable skills in one drill
- Developing a higher need for precision in a defensive situation
- Drills for shooting in defense of others
- Shooting in defense of a child
- Training realistically to control others while shooting
- Moving through a crowd to defend others.
- Perceived penalty drills in the case of a miss.
- Mental awareness drills and diagnosing your field of fire.