Date: Sunday, October 22, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Meet at the Traditional Wing Chun Kung Fu Academy at 9:00 am to car pool
or go directly to the Range at 10:00 am.
Location: South Jersey Shooting Club, 840 Piney Hollow Rd., Winslow Tnshp, NJ 08043
Cost: $250.00 per person. Fees are non-refundable.
Cash, check or credit card accepted.
First 10 Pre-paid registrations accepted only. Fees are non-refundable.
NEW COURSE!!! PISTOL DYNAMICS
Proper Planning and Practice Prevents Poor Performance!
This training is designed for you to develop a balance between speed and precision with your pistol. We will work on developing your non-dominant hand shooting so you can be equally as proficient on both sides.
- Shooting from retention-utilizing different drawing techniques and how to dislodge your gun if your adversary grabs hold of it.
- Vehicle tactics. Shooting from different positions dealing with multiple targets and differentiating target zones. How to further develop the three basic aspects of shooting.
- Three criteria for moving with a purpose.
- Home invasion drills.
- Safely moving through doors and room clearing.
- Shooting on the move, dealing with multiple targets.
- Box drills with kill zones.
- Tueller drill and its role in understanding personal safety and tactical awareness.
- Target differentiating techniques.
You will need to bring the following:
Participants are responsible for purchasing and bringing ear and eye protection!
Pistol (You must bring a pistol registered to you to take this class). Three magazines and pouches. Strong side hip holster. We recommend a Kydex style holster. Sturdy gun belt. Estimated round count 300 rounds pistol. 5 Dummy rounds or Snap Caps. We recommend jeans/BDU style pants. NO shorts, NO open toe shoes, NO sweatpants.