DRY FIRE and ADRENAL STRESS TRAINING WORKSHOP
The secret to becoming adept with utilizing your fire arm is dry fire training. Any seasoned professional will tell you that 95% of your training should come from dry fire training. This class will refine your live fire training utilizing laser pistols. These pistols are based on the Glock 17. Combined in this class we will also go over adrenal stress training to teach you to react and to shoot under pressure.
SUNDAY, JANUARY 21, 2018
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Traditional Wing Chun Kung Fu Academy
Fee: $200.00 p/p
This class will cover:
1) Practice vs. training – the difference between them and how to optimally utilize both.
2) Draw stroke patterns from conceal carry.
3) Garment manipulation for your draw.
4) Shooting drills to maximize your proficiency when drawing from concealment.
5) Tactical footwork to get off the line.
6) Turning into your target – balance of speed and precision.
7) Adrenal Stress Training – learning how to shoot when you are under pressure.
8) Functional fitness training combined with practical shooting.
9) Home fitness routines designed to enhance your shooting skills.
10) Breath control skills.
Class attendance is limited to 10 people. Paid registrations accepted only!
If you have a SIRT laser training pistol and a strong side holster, please bring it or one will be supplied to you.