This tactical Carbine course will serve as an introduction to Carbine shooting for the novice shooter. The course will begin with the fundamentals of tactical shooting, engaging multiple targets, several shooting positions all incorporated into tactical Carbine shooting drills.
This class will cover:Tactical shooting • Safety • Proper grip and stance • Gear selection and placement • Fundamentals of shooting • Multiple targets • Shooting positions • Malfunction Drills • Reload Drills • Weapon Retention
• AR 15, M 16, M 4 series rifle/carbine
Class is Based off of the AR Platform, your more then welcome to bring any other Semi Auto Magazine Fed Rifle IE: AK47, Tavor, M1A etc.)
• Estimated round count: 400 rounds rifle
• Sturdy Gun Belt
• 3 Magazines with Pouches
• 5 Dummy rounds or Snap Caps
• Sling (single point preferred or recommended)
• Eye and ear protection
• Knee pads
• We Recommend Jeans / BDU Style Pants
• We Recommend Iron Sights or Red Dot / Holographic sights.